In #nature, regardless of where a flower or tree is planted, it always seeks and…


In #nature, regardless of where a flower or tree is planted, it always seeks and turns towards the #light. For us, as humans, our light is #love and similar to #sunlight, love can permeate all spaces. Also, similar to sunlight, love is filled with the ‘nutrients and vitamins’ to expand our best life through #laughter #happiness #joy #patience #forgiveness #growth #gratitude and most importantly allowing us to #evolve into who we are #destined to become. Love never dies, it only changes forms. Love never will forget you, she knows exactly who and where you are. When one love space dissolves, another one will effortlessly evolve if you welcome her into your heart. Recently while spending time with new #friends, C said, ‘I am 42, never been #married and have no babies, two experiences I desire very much.’ The fiesty, wise #matriarch (70 years old) chimed in…’You are a baby. I was 45 when I married my 2nd husband, my best love, and we had a beautiful love affair for 23 years. He has since passed, and now I met another beautiful man, who is now my boyfriend, he’s 10 years my senior and adores me.’ There is plenty of love. You must keep your #heart open…turn towards and live in the light (love) ALWAYS, especially during the moments when it is pouring rain. -Misha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog